Tools and Resources
Announcing a New Website Feature
Starting August 31, 2010, all healthcare professionals, teachers, administrators, patients, parents and caregivers can download dozens of free educational and teaching tools including asthma action plans, anaphylaxis action plans, permission forms to carry asthma or anaphylaxis medications to school, teaching slide presentations and educational games from this website.
- Education and Tools for Healthcare Providers
- Education for the Classroom Teacher, Administrator and Staff
- Education for Children and Adolescents
- Asthma and Allergy Teaching Games
- Education for Parents, Caregivers or Adult Patients
Download to your computer and use as needed. More materials will be added in the future. Additional resources are found under this menu item.
- Community Education: AAFA-TX believes that learning about the underlying causes of asthma, the relationship of asthma and allergies and proper use of medications helps increase the quality of life for everyone affected by these diseases.
- Educational Programs & Services: an overview of the professional, caregiver and patient educational programs and services offered by AAFA-TX.
- Articles on Allergies: tools to control your allergies.
- Articles on Asthma: tools to control your asthma.
- Resources & Links: brief descriptions of and links to sites useful to asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Make a Donation: find out how you can support AAFA-TX through donations, wills & bequests, memorial fund, or fundraisers.
- Become a Member: find out how you can support AAFA-TX through your membership.