Professional Education Programs
- Asthma & Allergy Essentials For Childcare Providers©, a CE program for pre-school instructors and teachers.
- Asthma Management & Education, a CE program for nurses and respiratory therapists.
- The Recognition and Treatment of Anaphylaxis, a CE program for nurses.
- Taking Control: Helping Kids & Adults With Asthma Breathe Easier, a CME, category 1 program for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses.
Patient & Caregiver Education Programs
- You Can Control Asthma & Allergies: Tools to Manage Asthma & Allergies , simultaneous programs for kids and parents.
- Allergy & Asthma Worksite Wellness Program, physician-led presentations.
- Community Outreach: Taking Control of Asthma & Allergies, programs for patients and caregivers.
Patient, Caregiver and Healthcare Professionals’ Educational Services
- “Tools To Manage Asthma & Allergies in Schools“, a handbook guide for nurses, teachers and administrators
- “Air It Out” , a bi-weekly electronic newsletter.
Patient Support and Public Awareness
- Helping Kids Breathe Easier, medication and healthcare services for kids in need.
- Distribution of free asthma devices for children in need.
- Patient referrals & disease resource center.
- Participation in Health Fairs.
- Patient Hotline services.